Ladies of Harley
Ladies wanna have fun …
LOH Officer Juli Parent
The Fox River St. Charles Ladies of Harley (L.O.H.) are a group of dedicated ladies who strive to have fun and ride. L.O.H. is a program sponsored by the Harley Owners Group® to support women motorcycle enthusiasts (both drivers and passengers). It is not a separate organization within H.O.G. ®, but was established to encourage women to become more active in H.O.G. and their local chapters.
We are a very diverse group of women of different ages, backgrounds, and professions who work together promoting activities and adventures from within a local HOG chapter. We build on the experiences and successes from previous years and previous officers, “no idea is a bad idea.”
How do I join?
- Must be registered as a (full, lifetime, or associate) membership of the National HOG contact 1-800 CLUBHOG(1-800-258-2464) or visit HOG website
- When you register for L.O.H. (with National HOG), you will receive an embroidered patch and a pin. Each time you renew, you will receive a pin indicating the year of membership.
- You will be identified as a registered L.O.H. member by having the letters L.O.H on your H.O.G. card.
- The members can be either driver or passenger as long as they are willing to participate.
- In addition to National HOG membership, you must also register with Fox River HOG Chapter of St. Charles, IL See Membership for details.